Our Return Policy
1. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
2. We can only provide credit to the credit or debit card used for the original
purchase. Gifts can only be credited to the purchaser’s credit card.
3. Credit cannot be given on items not in original condition in the original
cosmetic boxes and with all the original paperwork. Boxes must not be
marred with tape or otherwise altered.
4. Rhythm and Seiko Clocks are subject to a $20 restocking fee.
Other returned items are subject to recovery of our shipping costs.
5. Please contact us for authorization before you return an item.
6. Items must be well packaged in an external box with cushioning material
surrounding the item’s cosmetic box. We suggest you insure the item against
damage in shipping as we cannot provide credit if the item is damaged in return
shipment. If the item's cosmetic box is damaged the cost of replacing the box
will be deducted.
7. Of course, special orders may not be returned. Items shipped directly from
the manufacturer are considered special orders and may not be returned.
Examples include: Howard Miller Clocks, any of our furniture or Real Flame
8. In the unlikely event that you recieve an item in error, we will ship you the
correct item with return postage. We expect to recieve the incorrect item back
in less than 30 days or we will assume you have decided to keep it.
9. Authorized returns should be shipped to: Ozark Mountain Time Clock Shop,
3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, Branson, MO 65616. Be sure to include
the original purchaser’s name (exactly as it appears on the credit card), bill to
address, and credit card number with the expiration date. We do not retain
credit card information (it is shredded).